To change the header image, Change the Web App Item.
Highlight the code beneath this box and click 'Web Apps' on the sidebar
Contribute public health reports
to the Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
Leverage CliniSync’s connection with ODH to meet public health Meaningful Use measures.
Eligible Hospitals (EHs) and Eligible Professionals (EPs) enter the data directly into their system and transmit the information electronically
to the CliniSync HIE in the required format necessary to meet ODH and MU requirements. More than 40 hospitals are successfully sending public
health data through the CliniSync HIE today.
Review comprehensive fact sheets to prepare for Public Health Reporting through CliniSync.
CliniSync and ODH have create public health fact sheets for each supported measure to assist EH/EPs and their vendors with preparing for public
Register your intent to attest to Public Health measures and access ODH’s requirements.
- The Ohio Department of Health publishes its guidelines for Public Health Reporting and Meaningful Use here.
- All EHs and EPs who are technically and operationally ready are required to register their intent to report through the Ohio Public Health
Reporting Enrollment website by the 60th day of their first intended MU reporting period.
- ODH maintains and publishes all of Ohio’s public health technical reporting requirements via this site.
Understand and verify what your EHR vendor needs to do to enable Public Health Reporting.
- Vendor must be certified for each public health measure you intend to report.
- Vendor must be capable of connecting with CliniSync and transmitting the public health data in the format required by ODH. Note: Some vendors
prefer to support a direct connection ODH.
- See a list of questions to ask you vendor
about public health reporting.